Ishq in England
TV Today Network (“TVTN”) is holding a Contest known as “Ishq in England” on its Radio Channel and social media handles, Ishq FM at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and instagram.com/dotheishqbaby on social media
By participating in the “Ishq in England” Contest (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Contest’) you imply that you have thoroughly read and understood the terms and conditions of this contest. You voluntarily, irrevocably and unconditionally accept the said terms and conditions and you undertake to be bound by all the conditions contained therein without any reservation, protest and/or demur.
By participating in the Contest, you accept and agree to the following:
The Contest shall be known as Ishq in England Contest and shall commence at Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Surat, Nagpur, Kanpur.
- The Contest shall be known as Ishq in England and shall commence online on Ishq’s Instagram handle with the URL instagram.com/dotheishqbaby 20th June through 17th June, (both days inclusive) (“Period of the Contest”).
- This Contest is open only to Indian Citizens who are residents in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata. Necessary proof of residence (Address proof or Rent Proof) must be provided to TVTN upon request.
- This Contest and the Prizes are being sponsored by TVTN or any brand/sponsor/partner that TVTN decides to bring on board.
- The format of the contest is based upon skill and chance and to participate in the Contest, the participants need to participate by following the official Ishq pages on Instagram and Twitter (instagram.com/dotheishqbaby and twitter.com/ishqFM) and by answering questions uploaded on the official Ishq Instagram page during the contest period as an instagram story.
- Participants should be competent to enter contract as prescribed by the Indian laws especially Contract Act, 1872, any participant who is incompetent as per Indian Laws shall not be eligible for any prize even if they fulfill other conditions of the Contest.
- Participants agree and understand that the participation in the contest is voluntary and free and as such any decision made by TVTN anytime during the contest or thereafter shall be final and binding upon the participants and winners.
- Participants to give their complete particulars but not limited to their name, permanent address, income Tax PAN, phone number, age, marital status, valid passport copy and such other details as may be prescribed by TVTN and it is to be understood that the Prizes will be given to the Winner only upon furnishing of the prescribed details and supporting documents thereto.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring and arranging valid passports, travel insurance and visas where necessary on their own.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation and insurance is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to obtain a Visa and/or the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The Contest will be promoted on air and online by on air promos and social media updates or any other means deemed fit by TVTN at its sole discretion.
- Any entries sent beyond the Period will not be considered for the Contest.
- At the end of the Contest Period, TVTN shall select by a process of random manual selection, from amongst the correct answers received during the Contest Period and in accordance with these terms and conditions, a total of one (1) winner. Winner selected shall be eligible for the trip to England with their girlfriend or boyfriend.
- The choice of travel dates, hotel, itinerary and all other details will be at the sole discretion of TVTN
- Each winner is entitled to a 2 person travel
- Each winner will be provided a single room with double occupancy.
- TVTN would announce names of the one (1) winner online on instagram.com/dotheishqbaby and any additional media channel it deems fit. The Winner shall also be intimated at the permanent address of the Winner as provided by the participant and available with TVTN. The decision of the Management of TVTN is final and no correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- Only one attempt will be made to contact the winner at the Telephone number provided by the winning participant and available with TVTN and a letter shall be mailed at the address provided by the participant and available with TVTN, thereafter the Prize shall lapse unconditionally and irrevocably without further notice in this regard at the sole discretion of TVTN and the winner shall have no claim whatsoever on the Prize.
- Prize cannot be exchanged /redeemed for cash or any other non-monetary consideration and the Prize is not transferable.
- Responsibility of TVTN towards the Winner ends once the Prize is handed out, the Winner shall be personally liable to take care of himself/herself and their expenses and well-being, any loss or harm caused to Winners or property wherein they are put there after shall be an absolute responsibility of the Winner. The Winner shall be responsible for upholding local and international laws and also be responsible for all of his/her actions and health.
- Prize is subject to the laws of India and deduction of taxes, and levies; and other statutory payments shall be as applicable and borne solely by the Winner and paid solely by the Winner prior to availing the prize. Prize would be delivered/handed over to the Winner on proper identification and verification and also on providing proof of payment of all applicable taxes and levies. The Winner shall pay all taxes and it shall be the condition precedent before the winner is actually allowed to avail the Prize.
- TVTN provides the Prize “as is basis” and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or merchantability of any Prize and TVTN or its management, directors, officers, agents, employees, radio jockeys, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the Product and Service Liabilities) for deficiency and/or defect of any product/service given as the Prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever.
- If the Winner does not avail of the Prize, as per the dates communicated by TVTN, the Prize shall unconditionally and irrevocably lapse without further notice in this regard.
- TVTN reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Prize winners if number of Entries submitted for the Contest is not up to the satisfaction of TVTN. Decision of TVTN in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees and family members of TVTN and the Sponsors/Partners are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) / the Contest and in any and all entries received shall vest solely and exclusively with TVTN at all times. TVTN or any person or entity permitted by TVTN in this regard shall be entitled to use the entries received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- TVTN reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. The finalists will sign the final TnC before the final starts. Decision of TVTN in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the Terms & Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by TVTN to conduct further or other contest/schemes.
- The decision of TVTN shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- TWhile accepting the Prize, the Winner may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by TVTN, as the case may be, which shall release TVTN of all liability in connection with the Contest and Prize. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by TVTN may result in disqualification of such Participant and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of TVTN are final in this regard.
- TVTN is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided on “As is” basis without warranty of any kind. TVTN makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participants and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Under no circumstance, shall TVTN and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if TVTN has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Participant / Winner specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against TVTN and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest and shall hold harmless TVTN , its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from any claim/liability/losses (including legal fees) arising out of and in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the participant(s) in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Contest and /or the Prize.
- TVTN shall not be liable for any defect in the Prize and makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the Prize and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness of the Prize for a particular purpose.
- TVTN shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Contest or in respect of the Prize where it is unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Winner or the Participant waives his/her/their right to file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against TVTN and/or any parties related to the Contest to claim any damages or any reliefs or otherwise.
- TVTN excludes all liability whatever for any costs, expenses, damages, liability, injury or disappointment suffered by you arising out of or in any way connected with the Contest.
- TVTN is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered under these Terms and Conditions.
- Responsibility of TVTN towards the Winner ends once the Prize is handed out, the Winner shall be personally liable to take care of himself/herself and their expenses and well-being, any loss or harm caused to Winners or property wherein they are put thereafter shall be absolute responsibility of the Winner. Winner shall be responsible for upholding local and international laws and also be responsible for all of his/her actions and health.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant TVTN exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that TVTN may disclose personal information obtained from Participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- The Contest and the terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions are being made available on the website. Additionally, a printed copy is available at the front office of TVTN at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata.