T.V. Today Network Limited & Aazadi Kiraye Se (Initiative)
T.V. Today Network Limited (“TVTN”) is organizing ‘Aazadi Kiraye Se’, an Initiative in which Participants would be required to share information with TVTN in relation to financial hardship and difficulty being faced by them in payment of lease rental of their residential accommodations.
Participants are further called upon to read and understand the following terms and conditions before participating in the Initiative. Submitting the aforesaid details and information will imply that the participant has read and understood the terms and conditions of the Initiative and undertakes to compulsorily abide by it.
Terms and Conditions given herein below are part and parcel of this Initiative and equally bound upon the participants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TVTN is undertaking an Initiative / Activity called ‘Aazadi Kiraye Se’ (“Initiative”). This Initiative is subject to the following terms & conditions (“Terms & Conditions”). If any of the participant(s) does not agree with these Terms & Conditions, such participant(s) is/are advised not to participate in the Initiative and TVTN shall have no liability towards such participant(s) in any manner whatsoever. Participation or submission of entry and information for the Initiative shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Terms & Conditions by such participant(s). TVTN reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend/change/vary/terminate all or any of the terms and condition for the Initiative or terminate the Initiative at any time without giving any prior notice. By entering into the Initiative, the participant(s) agrees to such terms as may be amended from time to time. TVTN is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in the Initiative.
For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires, “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is an eligible participant in the Initiative in accordance with the Terms & Conditions and the “Company”, “TVTN”, “Us”, “We” and/ or “Our” shall mean T.V. Today Network Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at F-26, First Floor, Connaught Circus, New Delhi– 110001, India.
Name and Duration of the Activity:
Name of the Activity: Aazadi Kiraye Se
- The Initiative will be hosted onthe Company’s radio platform ‘104.8 Ishq FM’ and its digital and social media platforms. The Activity will commence/ has already commenced on 7am, 6thAugust’22 and shall end on 11am, 16th August’22 . (TVTN may, in its sole discretion, extend or limit the period of the Initiative without any prior intimation.
- Please note that TVTN may be running similar activities, contests or promotions at the same time as this Initiative. This Initiative cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion currently being offered by TVTN.
- The Activity is only open to the members who are Indian citizens and residents exclusively of Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata and are aged 18 years or above at the time of entry for the
- Initiative. The participant should have a leased residential address within the territory of Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata.
- Employees of TVTN, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members of TVTN, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Activity or are connected to this contest in any way are not eligible to participate in the Initiative.
- The participant(s) undertake, warrant and guarantee to TVTN that the participant(s) has the full legal capacity to participate in the Initiative in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
How to Participate:
Eligible participant(s) need to follow the rules mentioned herein below:
- Only Participant(s) having rental / leased residential accommodation(s) within the exclusive territory of Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata will be eligible for participation.
- Participants would be required to fill in their details and necessary information in the manner and format provided by TVTN.
- To be eligible for the Initiative, a necessary pre-requisite is submission of copy of Lease Deed(s) / Rent Agreements by the Participant(s).
- Winners will have to submit ID proof and address proof in the form of Passport, Aadhaar, Bank account details including IFSC code, Account name, Account number, Age, City/State and a valid phone number.
- The details and information submitted by the Participants will be examined by TVTN. 1 (One) Winner each from Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata will be chosen from the participants by TVTN in its sole discretion and the Participant would be eligible for the reward as stated herein.
- Sincere efforts will be made to follow the timelines. However, in the event of circumstances beyond the control of TVTN, these timelines may need to be altered.
Selection of Winners and Result Announcements:
- Judging Criteria: Winners would be chosen by TVTN from amongst the participants, after examination of the details and information shared by the Participant(s).
- From the eligible participants and after examination of the information by TVTN, 1 (One) Winner each from Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Kolkata will be selected as winners under this Initiative (“Winner”).
- Winners will be announced on TVTN’s radio platform ‘104.8 Ishq FM’ and/or its digital and social media platforms and/or on any other Platform as per TVTN’s discretion. Further, TVTN will make reasonable efforts to contact and intimate the winners based on the information given by the participants during the contest.
- TVTN’s selection of the winners will be final and binding on all participants.
- No review or enquiry into the selection process of the winners will be entertained.
- TVTN reserves all rights and discretion for selecting the winners.
- The prize may forfeited, if on examination by TVTN, the Winner does not meet the eligibility criteria or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- If TVTN deems fit, the Winner(s) has/have to make themselves available for an interview, physically in person or through other modes, with the employee(s) / representative(s) of TVTN. The Winner shall disclose and narrate in detail information relating to financial difficulty and hardship faced by the Winner and also the information shared at the time of enrolling for the Initiative.
- As the winning prize, each winner will receive an amount of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) per month for a period of 3 (three) months (“Prize”) in Delhi-NCR & Mumbai & Rs. 12000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month for a period of 3 (three) months (“Prize”) in Kolkata .
- The Prize money will be remitted to the bank account of the Winner or in any other way TVTN deems fit in its sole discretion.
- TVTN shall not be responsible for any loss, harm or injury caused to any of the winner(s) or any person associated with the winner due to use of the prizes so awarded.
- Prize or any benefit(s) arising to the participant(s)/ Winner(s) shall be non-transferable to another individual. Prize is not assignable or exchangeable. Prize cannot be negotiated or refunded. Only the Winner(s), and no other person, may claim the Prize. No cash payment in lieu of the Prize shall be given to the Winner(s).
- Prizes are subject to the laws prevailing in the country, including regulations as may be applicable to the winner.
- Prize shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions and compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities as may be applicable to specific Prize.
- Winner will be liable to pay the taxes and any other considerations, as applicable on the prize. TVTN, if required, shall deduct the applicable taxes.
- This Contest requires the participant(s) to provide personal information such as name, email id, address and mobile number, photograph, identity proof, address proof, PAN card and copy of the Lease Deed (“Personal Identifiable Information”). The Personal Identifiable Information may be requested to process the results of the Initiative (for example, identifying entries/transactions, etc.), declare and inform the Winner(s) of the Initiative. TVTN may, at its discretion, contact the participant(s) if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided during the registration and short-listing processes. Failure to provide Personal Identifiable Information, proof or clarifications required by TVTN in this regard within 24 hours after intimation from receiving the email with the above requested would result in disqualification of the participant(s) from the Initiative.
- All Personal Identifiable Information requested by and supplied to TVTN by the participant(s) must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. TVTN reserves the right to disqualify any participant(s) from the Initiative at any stage of short-listing at its sole discretion, should the participant(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. If, at any time, including after disbursement of the prize, any information submitted by the participant(s) is found to be incorrect, false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the participant(s) shall be liable to refund all amounts/Prize(s) received from TVTN.
- Participant(s) must strictly follow the process as displayed on the website and these Terms & Conditions. Non-performance by any participant(s) and/or Winner of the process and these Terms & Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant(s)/Winner(s) from participation or winning the Prize as the case maybe. TVTN reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner(s), if a participant(s) has not followed the procedure to the satisfaction of TVTN. Decision of TVTN in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- While accepting the Prize, the Winner(s) may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form or any other documents required by TVTN, as the case may be, which shall release TVTN of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by TVTN may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of TVTN are final in this regard.
- Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, TVTN, in its sole discretion may disqualify any individual/ Winner who is found to be: (a) tampering with the entry/transaction process or the operation of the Initiative or website; (b) acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions; or (c) indulging in misconduct, acting in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person/ Participant/ Winner.
- Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, TVTN, in its sole discretion may disqualify any individual/ Winner who fails to make themselves available for an in person interview with TVTN in any manner TVTN deems fit.
- If the winner fail to claim their prizes or submit the necessary documents to claim the prize within 15 days from the date of availability of the winners’ details, then TVTN reserves the right to retain such unclaimed prizes.
- By entering into the Initiative, the participant(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to TVTN’s right to picture, record, tape or portray him/her as a participant(s) and/or winner, and to exhibit and broadcast this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio, digital and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The participant(s) also consents to TVTN’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, video or the content of his/her Initiative entry(ies)/transactions etc. (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). Notwithstanding a participant’s participation in the Initiative, there is no obligation on the part of TVTN to broadcast any events in which he/she has taken part, or any or all of his / her contribution as recorded by the TVTN.
- By making entries/transactions for the purpose of the Initiative, participant(s) consents to and permits TVTN to send SMSs, e-mail or call him/ her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- By entering the Initiative, participant(s) consents to being placed on a mailing/SMS list for promotional and other materials for TVTN.
- TVTN assumes no responsibility for errors, timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- TVTN is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any entries/transactions. Participant(s) further understands and acknowledges that he/she may be exposed to entries/transactions that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and he/she agrees to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies he/she has or may have against TVTN with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold TVTN, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to his/her access to or use of the website.
- TVTN, including their divisions, associates, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents, representatives, owners, directors, employees, officers, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies, are not responsible for any loss of entries/transactions for any reason whatsoever including, due to any problems caused, service providers, technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties faced by the participant(s) before or on the last date of the Initiative for any reason whatsoever or for the entries/transactions received after the last date of the Initiative due to any reasons whatsoever. Entries/transactions are void if,
inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
- TVTN shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms & Conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Initiative is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. TVTN makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the participant(s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Under no circumstance, TVTN or its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or their respective agents, representatives, owner’s directors, employees, officers, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies shall be liable to the participant(s)/user and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if TVTN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- TVTN or any of its affiliates will not be liable for any loss of earnings, or otherwise caused to the participant(s) and arising as a result of his/her participation in the Initiative.
- Any failure by TVTN to perform its obligations will be excused to the extent such performance is prevented due to reason of force majeure such as acts of God, explosion, labour dispute, failure of utilities, governmental interference or any other act or condition beyond the reasonable control of TVTN (“Force Majeure Event”). TVTN shall be not liable for any delay or loss or adverse effect caused to a participant(s) in the Initiative as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- This Activity is made purely on a best effort basis and participating in this Initiative is voluntary. By participating in the Initiative, participant(s) will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless TVTN, and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to TVTN and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Initiative, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The participant(s) hereby represents that he/she is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with TVTN or its affiliates, as the case may be.
- The participant(s) acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Initiative shall constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Terms & Conditions.
- By participating in the Initiative, each participant(s) agrees to be bound by any decisions made by TVTN in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms & Conditions. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained and TVTN’s decision shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Participant(s) acknowledge that the interests of the Initiative shall override those of any participant(s).
- If due to any reason the Activity cannot be held as planned, including without limitation any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Initiative, or for any other reason whatsoever, TVTN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Initiative.
- The Initiative and Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. Failure by TVTN to enforce any of these Terms & Conditions in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Terms & Conditions and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian laws and the Courts at New Delhi-NCR shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.